Following the recent government announcement, our new and used car sales areas are not currently open for physical visits, however, our sales teams are working digitally and will be able to talk to you by phone or messaging or by video chat. They can even send you videos of our product range, to make sure we still meet your needs almost as well as if you were physically with us.
If you are collecting a new car or van, this can still go ahead, but the handover will be outside, so make sure you bring a coat! Home delivery options may also be available in some areas.
Our service and maintenance workshops remain open for customers who have a pre-booked appointment. We will remain fully operational and will continue to operate in a safe manner and comply with all social distancing measures.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and ongoing support during these challenging times.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us.
What can you expect when you visit our Aftersales Department?
- Please remember that face coverings are required when visiting our service receptions
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please park your vehicle in one of the designated spaces
- Please remove any personal items in your vehicle, which could be damaged during the sanitising process
- Please adhere to the queuing system and follow the 2m social distancing policy at all times
- Use the hand sanitiser stations on entry and exit
- Please follow the directional signage
- Service reception staff will be behind Perspex screens
- If you are waiting for your vehicle, you will be guided to a personal waiting area
- Regrettably refreshments will not be available
- All reading material has been removed
- Technicians will sanitise their safety glasses and use gloves for each vehicle worked on
- Disposable covers are used on the contact zones of the customers vehicle e.g. steering wheel, handbrake cover (if applicable), floor mats and seats and are only used once
- All vehicles are sanitised before work commences, paying special attention to the contact zones that are not protected with the disposable covers
- Any equipment or features on the vehicle that are not protected or covered are sanitised first before any work is undertaken
- Customers are not permitted to enter the workshop, this is for the safety and well-being of both customers and Technicians
- Before the vehicle is returned to the customer, it is cleaned inside and outside
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept cash, so please bring a debit or credit card with you
- If you are displaying any symptoms we would ask that you reschedule your appointment
The safety of our customers and employees is paramount. Please help us to ensure that we all stay safe.
For further information, please contact us today.